CRF welcomes new members. Membership offers a number of benefits including newsletters, participation in meetings and the annual exhibition, discounts on workshop fees and access to the CRF shop and library.
If all this sounds interesting and you are not yet a member, please join us.
Please read carefully
By joining CRF or renewing your membership you agree (unless you tell the membership secretary otherwise) that:
- Your name can be published in the newsletter
- Your name and phone number can be published in a printed list distributed only to members (the list will not be available electronically)
- You will be sent emails not originated by CRF, usually related to craft or art related events
Membership fees for 2017-18
- Membership runs from 1 July to 30 June the following year
- New individual membership (including joining fee) $65
- New family membership (including joining fee) $56 plus $15 per person
- Individual membership renewal $50
- Family membership renewal $56
- You can also order a replacement name badge $15
Join or renew online
There are several options for joining:
- Complete the online form below and pay online
- Download and fill in the one page form (PDF or Word) and pay at a meeting. If you use this method, email your membership form to email@example.com or post to
Canberra Region Feltmakers Inc.
35 Henley Marine Drive, Rodd Point NSW 2046
Please don't add workshop bookings at the same time
Cost: $15.00 - $116.00